Welcome to A Rae of Light. I'm RaeAn (pseudo-pseudonym, of course... i.e. not my real name, but derived from it), and I will be your host for your journey through the workings of minds--perhaps mine, perhaps not, I suppose we shall see as this blog develops. I've pretty much shied away from the whole weblog phenomenon thus far, thinking that they tend to be venting mechanisms more akin to LJs and Xangas, but I recently realized that, while often still venting mechanisms, they can be more like platforms for communication and common-thought-sharing than diary-bitching, per se.
I have always been a proponent of the theory that we all have something to say, some of us are just much better at portraying it than others. You know the whole "I think, therefore I am" thing? I believe it's biconditional, or iff in logic terms--"I am, therefore I think." It's the getting the thinking to the saying well process that presents a handicap for many of us.
So with that logic, I must have opinions that bear sharing.
I'm also a writer--I won't list qualifications for such here, in case you're a random stranger who wants to stalk me because you think I'm cute or something (not that you'd know, since I haven't posted a picture yet, but hey, whatever, you'll just have to trust me on that one, I guess).
Therefore, as a trained writer, I ought to be able to form these opinions into a good formation of words worthy of blog-publication.
Et voilĂ , thus came into being the idea of A Rae of Light, which shall spread the light of my infinite wisdom, sarcasm, and otherwise highly informative thoughts unto all of you.
Though, of course, as a writer, my availability of funds is.. well, minimal. Hence blogspot, and not a fancy mine-all-mine domain name. *praises the free-webspace gods*
Erm.. I'm not blasphemous. Promise.
Actually, I shouldn't promise that. I get controversial at times.
How controversial?
I'll let you find out as the blog develops.
Off for now to continue my brainstormed list of random commentary ideas.
Over and out,
~ RaeAn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment